Saturday, June 7, 2008

Anyone want a kitty?

Girl Cat finally had her babies. (I call her girl cat because my mom has chagned her name so many times that I get confused so its girl cat and boy cat) Anyways when we got two kitties a couple of years ago we thought they were both girls so we didn't worry about getting them fixed. Well we were really wrong on that one. So when we got these two new kitties we got boy cat fixed right away. We were not going to make the same mistake. Well we didn't think about the other cats around the neighobrhood. One day we saw girl cat and thought that she looked a little on the fat side. We knew right away that she was pregnant. We have been waiting to for her to have the babies. Finally a month later she had them. Now I amnot sure what we are going to do with them. My mom is thinking about getting another dog to even it out somehow. I am not sure that is going in the right direction.



2 comments:

Erin Hoy said...

OHHHHH!!!! ((Said in a really high pitch voice because they are soooo cute!))

Heather said...

Baby kitties...Emma says "what are they doing. They don't look like kitties".
No, I don't want a kitty. Sorry:)