Sunday, June 14, 2009

I left him alone for two minutes.

Tonight I asked Jeremy if he would do the dishes. I figured I slaved away to a nice sunday meal and Jeremy could just clean up. Well I was off getting other things together I came to check on the cookies that I had in the oven and this is what I came back to.

Married life has been great so far. We work with one and another and we both have been called as primary teachers together. You would think that we would be sick of eachother but we are just loving every minute.

3 comments:

Wendy Day said...

Don't let him fool you. It starts out with small things like the dishes or the laundry. If you don't nip it in the bud in the beginning next thing you know the toilet seat will be up all the time and the lid on the toothpaste will be missing and toothpaste will be all over the counter. LOL!!

VoNique said...

Hmm, I seem to remember someone else that had a little trouble with the bubbles. Maybe he learned this by watching you! = )

I'm glad you're loving married life! I'm so happy for you!

Becca Jackson said...

Melissa, no one can get sick of being around you! You are always fun, thoughtful & awesome & I am sure your hubby is just as fun, thoughtful & awesome! Enjoy a wonderful TOGETHER FOREVER.