Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shiomi get together

We went to my uncles house to celebrate my mom's retirement. Back in the day all of us cousin's were pretty competitive. We would play dodge ball and football every time that we got together. Well we thought we would relive those days. We played dodge ball at first. Some had the brilliant idea that it should be boys against girls.

We we got clobbered! Now ten years ago I would have never admitted defeat but this time around I was fine being the loser. My cousin who is younger has matured as much as I have a continue to let us play boys against girls. But us girls got them back when we played football. The lesson that I learned was that I am not 18 anymore. I have grown a little and am a little out of shape and it doesn't matter how bad I want to beat these guys, I will still be sore the next day!

0 comments: