Monday, January 4, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

Jeremy and I got a nice Christmas present from Grandma. So with that we decided to get a 4 day pass hopper to Disneyland. Jeremy hasn't been forever and it has been a couple of years since I went. It was a blast. It was also packed! The last time I went it was a weekday and there was no problem getting from on place to another and getting on all the rides. But this weekend everyone tried to get one last visit before back to work. So because of that we only got to go on a couple of rides. But because of that I saw a totally different side of Disney. We watched a couple of parades and rode the train around the park. Usually I go straight for the main rides like Space Mountain and Splash Mountain. But it was cool watching the entertainment and the holiday decorations were still up.

Here's Jeremy driving in Autopia. He was pretty good. He didn't crash into anyone.

Here I am waiting for my favorite ride "Star Tours" (I wasn't suppose to be on because of being pregnant but I used the force and little Zach is just fine, I hope)

This is Jeremy and I's favorite ride. I totally worked him!

1 comments:

Christine said...

I am so jealous!!! I love Disneyland. I'm going through withdraws! It's been awhile since I've been on your blog and when I first got on I thought it said It's a Holy Life. LOL I was like what?? Then I read it and realized that I read it wrong. What are you having again?? I don't remember. I swear this pregnancy is making me lose my mind. I hope that you're doing well!