Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Jeremy and I celebrated valentine's day on friday. He has been planning this surprise date for a while now. The only instructions I had was to get dolled up and be ready by 5:30. And then the moment came. We drove down to downtown San Diego and walked towards the bay. He got us tickets for a dinner and cruise on the San Diego Harbor. It was amazing!! I was so excited. It was the most romantic date I have ever been on. We were able to get a table with roses and candies on it and to seated right by the window. Then we were entertained and dined all evening. It was a clear night so the lights of San Diego made the night even more perfect.



Don't worry. I pulled out the romantic gestures on actually Valentine's Day and made a heart shaped meatloaf to show my undying love and affection for him. Lets see him top that next year.


Valentine's Day this year was the best I have ever had, mainly because I got to share it with my wonderful husband who I love more and more each day.

1 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.