Thursday, August 5, 2010

whats been up with the Hoys

Things are going great with our family. Zack is almost 3 months old and learning new tricks everyday. Yesterday he rolled over for the first time. He has been talking and smiling a ton and we just love him. Last sunday we finally blessed him in church. It was such a wonderful day. Jeremy's blessing was so beautiful and I was lucky to be sitting next to my brother and my parents.
Jeremy is working hard at work so I don't have to go back to work. I really appreciate his dedication to our family.
I am have been trying to become more motherly and wifely. My goal everyday is to keep my house clean and have a nice meal planned for my husband. I am attempting to bake. I have made a couple of breads and cheesecake. Once I get a couple more treats under my belt I think I am going to pull out the sewing machine and learn what its purpose is.
Other then that we are looking forward to possible being in a house of our own in the near future. We are a happy clan that is loving life!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

He's so cute!!! The sewing machine is awesome once you get the hang of it.

Heather said...

So So cute! You guys make the cutest baby! Good luck on the sewing machines. I've had one for years and still need to figure that beast out.
Good luck on the house thing. It is truly awesome to be a homeowner and to know anything you do to improve it, make you happier!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany said...

He is sooo dang adorable!!! Oh my goodness! He is a lucky boy to have you as a mom Mel! You are doing great, I just know it! He loves you to pieces, just as you love him!