Monday, January 28, 2008

Update

I am not sure what it is about this year but there hasn't been many photo opportunities lately. Therefore not many blog entries. And I know everyone is dying to know what has been going on in my life. Well here's the written update.
I started school last week. I wasn't suppose to start till the summer but they offered me a nice scholarship if I would take a math class. It didn't take long before I was signing up for a class and back in a desk. The class is teaching math K- 8. Now I can explain an obtuse angle in a full complete sentence. I know, you're impressed.
Work is still going good. With the scholarship I don't have to work a lot. It is really nice to have such a flexible job.
My brother is still out in Rhode Island. He will be done at the end of March. I can't wait to have him back.
Working at the temple is going awesome. I am starting to get the hang of everything. They even have had me train a couple people. I may have changed things up a little bit. Just kidding the session in the same as every other session.
Socially I have been going out on the town most weekends. Not dating someone at the moment but I have a few prospects and some people wanting to set me up with people. Who knows.
Other then that life is good. Hopefully we can get some fun pictures out soon.

2 comments:

Christine said...

That's cool you started school. I hope it continues to go well.

Emily said...

you should definately post some dating adventure stories... or would that be disasterous?