Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Life is Good

So I have no new pictures or anything exciting to report but I was getting tired of the Bodie Expedition blog. So I just thought I would give a little update. Life has been good for 2008 so far. I have made some awesome new year's resolution. One is to give up sweets, fast food and soda. Well the first day my aunt brought us Lemon Meringue pie, which is my favorite! It took alot of strength to not have a piece. Stupid resolution!
Work is going good. I love who I work with but the lack of hours and pay is starting to hurt. I am looking for a new job because I need money to pay for school. I am really looking forward for school to start in the summer.
Other then that I am keeping social and trying to grow intellectually and spiritually. I think there are going to be some good stuff happen this year.

1 comments:

The Betitas said...

well hello there! nice blog. nice post. you are nice. bye bye.