Saturday, February 23, 2008

My wisdom is gone

I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. They have been hurting for a while and so it was time. I am not a fan of the dentist at all!! They didn't put me under to save me some money. They said it shoudn't be problem. Well one of my teeth was farther in then they thought so it took drilling and pulling to get it out. Ouch!! It was not a fun experience at all but I survived and am SO glad it is over. Shelby came over to entertain me as a recover.

If you can't read the balloon it says "Some people will do anything for attention. Get Well Soon." She is not the most supportive friend sometimes. j/k She knows I would do the same.

2 comments:

The Betitas said...

oh! you poor thing! getting your wisdom teeth out is horrible! i hated it.

Christine said...

I love the baloon, that is so perfect for you! :) Man, it sounds horrible though. I was out when they took mine out and I would not have wanted to be awake!