Sunday, February 24, 2008

BYU vs SDSU

Last night the cougars came and played SDSU. It was a really exciting game. It was a 2 to 8 point game throughout the whole night. It was intense. In the end the cougars just couldn't make it happen. But it still was a fun game.

I wanted to take a picture of our little group but.......
Stupid Jon made a goofy face so I made them retake it but then..........
Stupid Tyler made a dumb face. Boys, you just can't take them anywhere. Oh well I looked cute and thats all that matters.
The whole night was alot of fun despite the fact that I was really out of it because of the drugs I was on. I really shouldn't have gone out, now I am whipped out. For all of you that are still going to get your wisdom teeth pulled, allow yourself recovery time!!

4 comments:

The Betitas said...

Looks like you had a fun time! When I got my wisdom teeth out, I was knocked out for 2 weeks almost! It was horrible.

Christine said...

I hope BYU won! PS ARe you guys dating again???

Erin Hoy said...

HAHA Jon is a DORK!

VoNique said...

You look dang cute! So you're coming for our next girl's night...right?