Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here Comes the Bride...

Jeremy and I are now officially engaged!!! Last tuesday we went to the temple and did a session. Afterwards we walked around the temple grounds and the back where the bride and groom come out, he got on one knee and asked me to marry him. I was so excited!! oh and I said yes. We were lucky to have plans for dinner two of my close friends right afterwards so it was so special to spend it with them. The one minor detail is that I forgot the camera in my car which was in escondido!
My parents have been amazingly supportive. I am still feel like I am dreaming. A little part of me never thought this would ever happen to me. At the same time I just can't image my life without Jeremy. I am so lucky to find my other half.
Well May 2nd is the day. I am sure that there will be post on the wedding plans

9 comments:

Christine said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!

The Betitas said...

AWESOME!

Wendy Day said...

Woooo Hooo!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so very happy and excited for you both. Please keep us updated on the wedding plans. Love ya!

P.S. Love the ring

Heather said...

I am so happy for you. Being married and having a family that is your family is like no other.
I hope that all your plans fall together with out any problems.
I am glad that your parents are supportive! I hope that doesn't change:)

VoNique said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!

Candy Javier said...

Excuse me lady... I called the last known number I have for you to scream as loud as I possibly can in your ear and it wasn't you. (Don't worry I hadn't screamed at the poor unsuspecting girl yet) I am so freaking excited for you and your sweet man. Call me miss, I need details.

leethie said...

I laughed reading about your camera - you said it was in escondido (hidden) - I thought it was hidden in your car, but then I remembered that there is probably a city by that name?
Congrats again! Fun to see you showing off your ring!

Jeremy Hoy said...

Uhhhh....That picture of us sucks!!

aaronalli said...

Your getting married! Congratulations. I can't believe that AAron and I have been married for 7 1/2 years. WOW. Student ward days were so long ago!