Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wedding Plans

Sorry for the slacking on blog. This is how I have been with the wedding plans.

It was crazy at first. Trying to get everything together and spending every day doing something with the wedding. Jeremy and I were nervous that after the wedding we would have nothing to talk about anymore. But after making some big decisions and letting my parents help us and getting a "intervention" from my friends that I was on the verge of going grazy, things have been so much better. My parents have been really supportive. My mom is an event planner for UCSD so this is right up her alley. Now it is just a waiting period. I feel like a senior in high school again where I knew where I was going to college and I just wanted to get there and not have to wait around. But May 2nd is coming up though!!


1 comments:

Wendy Day said...

I am so happy that your parents are helping you.I think its important to involve them as much as possible. Expecially since they won't be able to go in the Temple with you. Make it as special for them as it is for the both of you. My parents lived to far away to be hands on but they did what they could and I really appreciated it.