Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Padres are back!

I love this time of year. I love watching the padres play. I love watching baseballs period. I think it is a good combination of relaxing but intense competition. The first and as of right now the only Padre game that I have been to was when they played their longest game. It was 22 innings long! It started at 7:05pm and didn't end till 1:00 am. Unfortunately it was on a thursday night so everyone is my group couldn't make to the very end but we still made it till the 18th so I fell thats pretty far. I feel I technically went to 2 games. Eventhough the Padres are not doing so well. Okay they are in last place and the worst team in the MLB right now. But I am feeling a comeback, you just wait. They will make a movie on this great comeback and I will be the loyal fan that stuck by.

0 comments: