Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yeah for Weddings

My Cousin got married last weekend. This wedding was alot more funthen most weddings because of a couple of reasons: 1. It was at an hotel that was in Coronardo Island in San Diego. It was a weekend event. I thought at first it would be too much but it was actually alot of fun to have the weekend getaway. 2. I caught the bouquet. I figure after the 5th time my luck should be changing! and 3. my cousin is my cousin on both sides. Hold on let me explain. My dad's brother married my mom's sister and had him and his sister but then divorced. So it was really cool to literally have my whole family there. I got to hang out with all my cousins and aunts and uncles. It stressful at some points but overall there is nothing that can beat time with my family.



0 comments: