Monday, August 20, 2007

Finally back and ready to blog!

I have been out of town for the last week which is why there hasn't been any blog post. I know some people have been a little impatient in waiting for my post even though they spent the last week with me but whatever.
So I took a fun filled vacation up north. I started out going to Zion National Park and hiked around the narrows. It was amazing and beautiful!



Then I made it up to Provo, Utah where I got to see some good friends. All week I was running from one place to another to see everyone. It was great!


Since a lot of my friends have kids I was on baby duty most of the time. I was always holding someones kid. Luckily they were all really cute so I didn't mind.



I got to go to a wedding and get my hair done but most importantly spend quality time with my dear friends. On Friday I headed to Phoenix, AZ. I was helping my friend move down there. We travelled although out the night and got a couple of hours of sleep then cleaned and ran errands to get ready for a party. We were literally pooped afterwards. It was good to be back when I got home, Tyler was sweet and surprised me by totally cleaning my car and filling it up with gas. It was a good end to an exhausting vacation. (so I kind of forgot my camera, so that is why there are not many pics.)

1 comments:

Christine said...

FINALLY! I've been dying to know what you've been doing. -I could hardly stand it! It was so fun to see you and to have you stay at our house! We can't wait for you to come again! PS-Have you bought Twilight yet??