Sunday, August 5, 2007

My 15 minutes (more like seconds) of fame!

Last weekend I went to go to see the taping of Last Comic Standing. I am pretty sure that this Wednesday is the show that we went to. So if you happen to be flipping through the channels that night you might see my face in the audience. We went to the head to head that is at the end of the show. I am in the third of fourth row back and I look dang good.

That has been one fun opportunity I have loved doing. Going to see TV shows is so much fun. To be on the set and see the Hollywood stars is so exciting. I went to the Ellen DeGeneres Show about a month ago and that was amazing. The tickets are free for all the tapings. I am hoping one of the producers will see me and want to offer me a deal for The Melissa Cobas Show. I think it has a nice ring to it. Watch out Hollywood here I come!!

1 comments:

Jessica Baird said...

Melissa, I'm so excited that you started a blog! Its so great to hear about the exciting California life. Maybe we'll make a trip out to Cali one of these days. We actually are starting to have friends to visit out there, so it would be even more worth the drive.