Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gotta love Christmas

Christmas has come once again. This year was a little out of the norm. Usually we all go up as a family and spend Christmas Eve with my Dad's side of the family. This year however my dad had to work and my brother, although he was home, wasn't able to come to celebrate. So my mom and I headed out on our own. There was a little bit of a problem. The Chargers were playing at 5 and the party started at 6. So I made the suggestion to go to a local sports bar to watch the game and then go over there during half time and watch the rest of it. Brill ant right? I called my cousin and she got her mom and brother along with my other aunt and uncle to come too. We ended up having half the party at the bar. I felt kind of bad that we took away from the festivities but its the Chargers. They won by the way so it was a great Christmas after all!

0 comments: