Sunday, December 23, 2007

San Marcos hear I come!

I applied for the San Marcos teaching credential program about a month ago. They said they would get back to us in a week. Well its been more then a week so I kind of ruled it out. I have been looking at other options on what to make of this life of mine and have come up with some great options. I have had a couple of different job opportunities that will help me go forward in life. I was looking at 2008 as my year! While this morning I found out that I got in the program! I feel that my cup has been runneth over lately with all the blessings the Lord is giving me. My only problem now is figure out what awesome option to choose from. But it may look like that the young minds of the future are going to learn their math skills from me. Cal State San Marcos is know for thier education program so I am really honored that they have accepted me in their program. I think the mascot is the cougar. Do you think it will still work if I wear the BYU cougar gear that I already have?

2 comments:

Candy Javier said...

Congrats on your acceptance. I am so proud of you, your amazing... of coarse you already knew that. Merry Christmas, miss you!

Heather said...

I am so excited for you. 2008 Will be your year! I am sure that what ever you choose for you course, it will be the right one! Way to Go!