Saturday, December 22, 2007

Never leave home without it!

I have been working at the temple for 3 weeks now. I finally went to bed early and got up early to really get ready. When I got to the temple I couldn't find my recommend anywhere!! I talked to the front desk and they had to talk to the presidency to see if I could come in. So I thought I was getting blessed but then I was making so many mistakes during my shift. It was more then just messing up on the words. I accidentally poked a girl in the eye, sent someone who was all dressed in her temple clothes out in the lobby, and other embarrassing things. Not sure if I was being taught a lesson on always bringing your recommend to the temple. Minor detail.

1 comments:

Krista said...

oh! i alwasy like how uplifted i feel after working at the temple....but that does not sound like an uplifting day for you!