Friday, September 12, 2008

Belmont Park

Jeremy and I went out to Belmont Park tonight to ride the Big Dipper roller coaster. It is an old roller coaster that jerks you a little bit on the turns. But it was fun. I hadn't been there in a while.


We walked around afterwards to see the other stuff that was there. They had other rides and games. We found this one where you climb up a palm tree. He dared me to do it. If anyone knows me then they know I don't back down from a challenge! But it was so hard because I had flip flops and they suggested that I go bare foot. I didn't quite make it to the top but he still gave me a prize. Jeremy named him Zack Purple. Good times!


1 comments:

Krista said...

This is the second post with Jeremy. Are you two friends? Dating? Just gone out a few times?

BTW - He is in our ward in Escondido