Friday, September 5, 2008

Story Time

So it was your typical Labor Day. I had to work but I got off a little early which was nice. I decided to be a do a couple things that I have been putting off for a while. First I went to the gym and signed up for a stupid membership. I have been meaning to resign up for a while. Yes that is resign up! this time is different. This time I am actually going to use it. What a concept. Well the next things was at the mall. I decided to pierce my ears. So there I stood in line with like two other 8 year olds in front of me with their moms. I think there were wondering where my daughter was that was getting her ear pierced. Oh little did they know that it was actually me. And of course the chair for the piercing was right in front of the store window so as I was sitting there waiting for it to happen everyone in the mall could see the 27 year old getting her ears pierced. Also the lady just happen to have other things she had to do in the middle of my piercing, leaving me there sitting in this chair longer! But I did it! I am surprised I even had the gut to go through with it.

1 comments:

VoNique said...

Congratulations! And I like your beach picture header. Way cool!