Friday, September 12, 2008

Me with a gun, what a scary concept!


Okay I know that when you think of me with a gun you get a little nervous because of my crazy personality. I thought that was just a joke but no, you have reason to worry. I went to the shooting range for the first time. I brought along Jeremy who is a Marine and knows what he is doing. He got us a semi automatic and I didn't know that meant that I didn't have to re cock it every time. (Don't ask) So as I was trying to figure it out and him helping me I accidental shot it off. Don't worry I didn't hurt anybody but did scare us both a little bit. Okay alot more then a little. And then every time I shot the first round I had to try hard not to close my eyes. I didn't realize what a wuss I was. But after a while I did get a pretty good shot. This is my last target.

It really didn't matter how I did just how cute I looked in the glasses and head sets. Mission accomplished!

1 comments:

VoNique said...

When I went to the shooting range my hands kept shaking before I pulled the trigger! You'd think I was aiming it at a real person!

Looks like you had fun!