Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I ditched work today (shh! don't tell)

Shelby has the day off on tuesdays and usually I have to be with one of my clients but she is out of town this week so I headed to Monrovia since my other clients I am able to see later on in the week. And it was a great day! We had a girl time which I always love. Okay anytime with her is a great time. First I got there and she showed me costumes and clothes of her dog Lexie.
We then went to lunch and then shopping. I had to get a new outfit for an upcoming wedding and well she just loves to shop. I learn that we show very differently.

I with no clothes and her with tons!
Then we tried everything on and to see what looks good. I thought it would be funny to take some pictures while she was dressing. She didn't think it was so funny.

but then she went along with it and posed.

She did get me back though...
I got a cute outfit, a snack and went back to her place where we had sushi and watched a movie.

It was a great time being with Shelby. Far enough from reality to enjoy life but not too far that I couldn't find my way home.

4 comments:

Christine said...

I'm calling your boss

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hehe..that was a fun day. Lets do it again! By the way I found the Sushi coupon in my purse of all places! oops...