Monday, October 22, 2007

A quick trip to Utah

I just got back from a quick trip up to Utah. I went mainly for Emily's wedding. It was a beautiful day and wedding. She just looked as happy as could be. Which is pretty good since it was her wedding day.

.




I have to admit when I got to Utah I forgot how beautiful it gets in the fall. On saturday there was a snow fall. I didn't want to go anywhere because I HATE driving in the snow. It was gorgeous to see the snow lay upon the mountain.






I also got to be apart of a last minute murder mystery party. One of the couples backed out so I stepped in as the father of the groom. It was a little bit of a stretch but we made it work.
It was a great trip. I really miss Utah. The idea ran across my head if I should come back but I think I will stick with San Diego for a little longer.

0 comments: