Saturday, October 13, 2007

My friend came to visit

My friend Melissa came to visit me for a couple of days. It was her fall break from UVSC so she headed west to enjoy it. We spent the first day in LA. We went to go see the taping of The Price is Right.
We then walked down the hollywood walk of fame. Checking out the stars and handprints.

There was even one star for Melissa Gilbert so we just covered up the Gilbert and pretended it was our star.
We then watched the most amazing musical Wicked!
The next day I took her sailing, in n out and downtown San Diego.

And what trip could be complete without a trip to the San Diego Temple.

It was great spending time with a good friend. If anyone else feels they need to come down here and visit me I am totally for it!

2 comments:

Christine said...

HOW FUN!!!!! I've always wanted to go to the Price is right! Can't wait for you to come up here!

VoNique said...

So did you actually get on the show? We tried once and it was soo hard! I think we picked a bad time though. (I miss you!)