Monday, October 1, 2007

Its all about me!

A- Attached or single: I am slowly getting attached.
B- Best Friend: Shelby. its been a good 10+ years. no matter how many times I have fired her she just keeps coming back
C-Cake or Pie: pie all the way! especially strawberry
D- Day of choice: thursday. have you seen what is on thursday night. life is good!
E- Essential Item: air
F- Favorite Color: green and blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I will pick worms over bears but I am a fan of both
H- Hometown: Vista, Ca
I- Indulgence(s): a good competitive game.
J- January or July: what about june! its my birthday so obviously I pick june
K- Kids: not yet but I am keeping the childlike/ish alive till then
L-Life is Incomplete Without: gospel, family and friends
M- Marriage Date: April 8, can you tell my husband that is out date and then tell me what husband you picked out for me
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother. he is a stud!!
O- Oranges or Apples: you can never go wrong with freshly squeezed oranges but a good apple hits the spot sometimes
P- Phobias or Fears: dark. I watched too much unsolved mysteries and americas most wanted as a kid that I get a little scared when I can't see around me
Q- Quote(s): try not. do or do not. there is no try - yoda, i tend to quote the office alot!
R- Reason To Smile: life, sunsets, family, love and the office
S- Season:you can't compare to a summer in san diego
T- Tag Three +: anyone who reads this consider yourself tagged
U- Unknown Fact About Me: now how would I know an unknown fact about me
V- Vegetarian or Carnivore: meat is a tasty treat
W- Worst Habit: cracking my knuckles. I hate it but I can't stop
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I would like the power to have x ray vision then being able to know what the sex of a pregnant mother's baby
Y- Your Favorite Food: my moms cooking. everything little thing she cooks is magic
Z- Zodiac: Gemini

2 comments:

Christine said...

Melissa, you crack me up

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!?? You FIRED me?! Im hurt...=)